A bunch of previously unpublished fusions (except for the super-fluffy ampharia). One of these is not like the others ehehehe.
And I just have to say thank you all for finding something you enjoy about my blog and sticking around. I never thought I would ever see myself getting over 400 followers but you guys proved me wrong. I hope you all stick around for even more fun times that are ahead :3
You don’t even understand.
it goes from like deep to girly, its so weird
I sound like a dude, but I’ll still steal your dude.
Bullshit. I be you’re voice is sexy as hell.
Mine is….higher than I would like it to be.
Naw, braaah, I talk like a dude and sometimes act like a dude.
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
Send me some numbers to answer in the morning!
URGENT UPDATE: Please help spread the word about this. There was some miscommunication regarding tomorrow’s panel and unfortunately you DO need a badge to get in both the panel at 1pm and signing session at 2:30pm.
HOWEVER: If you came from afar to see me I will do everything humanly possible to make sure you get to meet me. So after I finish up with the panel and signing session, I will be meeting up with ANYONE in McGraw Square at ~5:00pm (5th and Olive Way approx 3 blocks from convention center)
I’m very sorry about the misinformation but let me be clear, I will stay in the square all damn day if it means that everyone gets to see me. I feel terrible for this error and I’m so sorry if I caused anyone trouble but I swear I will not leave that space so long as one more person wants to meet me.
Title: What It Takes to Be Kissed
Pairing: Team Canada OT3
Summary: ”Nope,” Pause said. “We came to invite you to play King of the Ladder. We’ve all been so busy that we haven’t gone on a date in a while.”
Notes: B and I were talking about my discovery of Mindcrack fics and how we both thought a bit of variety would be nice so I wrote this thing for our favorite team :)